Uterine Fibroid Treatment Options in Dallas: Fibroid Checklist
You may have heard about uterine fibroid treatment options in Dallas such as uterine fibroid embolization (UFE). Accordingly, perhaps you are wondering if it is the best treatment for your situation. If your doctor has diagnosed you with uterine fibroids, here are some things to consider in deciding whether UFE is right for you.
Is UFE right for me?
As you are considering your pelvic pain treatment options in Dallas, we suggest you think about the following when you are deciding whether UFE is right for you:
- Do I want to have children someday?
- Do I want to avoid the need to take hormones?
- Do I want to reduce the risk of complications?
- Would I prefer an outpatient procedure to surgery, even if it means I might have to go through the procedure again?
- Would I prefer a shorter recovery time?
If you said yes to 3 or more items in this list, uterine fibroid treatment options in Dallas may be an appropriate treatment for you. However, it is still a good idea to discuss it with your gynecologist or with our specialists at MTV IR to make a final decision.
How does UFE work?
The specialists at MTV IR offer Uterine Fibroid Embolization.